Conco IslandCurrently Open
- Address: Near Agonda Beach, Agonda, Goa, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Forest, Island, Family And Kids
Conco Island - Review
Also called as Canacona Island, this is a 5 acre island that is enveloped with thick green forests, and a number of shy monkeys who hide from visitors amid the treetops. Locally, it is popularly known as Monkey Island. The island is so close to the mainland that one can simply wait for low tide and wade over through knee-deep waters. This island is also famous for watching the dolphins that are often seen off the island’s western edge along with the views of the scenic rock formations visible on the mainland shores.
Conco Island Information
- The island is easily accessible during low-tide either by a short swim or by wading into the shallow water.
How To reach Conco Island by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Agonda before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Agonda and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Conco Island
95% of people who visit Agonda include Conco Island in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
38.27% of people start their Conco Island visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Conco Island
85.45% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Conco Island
Conco Island Map
Conco Island Trips
Conco Island, Agonda Reviews
All QuestionsConco island
- Sharpsburg Baptist Church
- United Fellowship Church Ministries
- King Of Kings Church
- Olive Chapel Baptist Church
- Westside City Hall
- City Of Westside Firehall/Library
- Hoffman Park
- Westside Public Library
- Glen Pederson Park
- United Church
- Harvey Scott Statue
- Redemption Life Fellowship
- Freedom Land Missionary Baptist Church
- Leland College
- Azalea Gardens Mobile Home & Rv Park