Events and Festivals in Agonda
- The Bonderam festival: This is a light-hearted harking back to the animosity that existed between two wards of a village during the Portuguese era.
- Feast of St. Francis Xavier: The Feast of St. Francis Xavier commemorates the death of St. Francis Xavier, patron saint of Goa.
- Ganesh Chaturthi: One of the Hindu festivals that is celebrated widely not just in Agonda but the whole of Goa state. Observed as the birthday of the elephant-god Ganesha in the Hindu pantheon, Ganesh Chaturthi festival is marked by traditional fervor and gaiety.
- Goa Carnival: The Goa carnival is synonymous with the state of Goa and is the manifestation of the quintessential fun-loving spirit of Goan's at its sublime best. Largely a legacy of the Portuguese era, the Goa carnival has transcended the confines of its religious roots.
Trip plans for Agonda
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Agonda
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Agonda
- Events & Festivals in Mobor Beach
- Events & Festivals in Colva
- Events & Festivals in Quepem
- Events & Festivals in Xeldem
- Events & Festivals in Sanguem
- Events & Festivals in Curtorim