Galgibaga Beach2485 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Canacona Taluka, Agonda, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Family And Kids, Nature
Galgibaga Beach is considered to be the cleanest beach in Goa. With silvery sands, clear water and rows after rows of coconut and pine trees, this beach is the perfect place for the turtles that choose to nest here. Also known as the Turtle Beach it is one of three other Goa beaches (alongside with Agonda and Morjim Beaches) where the state program of olive turtles saving and protection works and implemented perfectly. The whole northern part of this beautiful beach is used for turtles nesting. In the southern part of the Galgibaga Beach you shall find some shacks with a little bit modest menu of different dishes and drinks. Galgibaga Beach resort is really amazing place for solitude and quiet, leisurely hanging out and comfortable rest having: swimming, sunbathing, golden soft sand and warm tender Arabian Sea waters.
Galgibaga Beach Travel Tips
- The prices here are not so much high too. Unfortunately there are not so many places to stay in here.
How to Reach Galgibaga Beach
- Hire a Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Agonda before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Agonda and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Galgibaga Beach Address: Canacona Taluka, Agonda, India
- Galgibaga Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Galgibaga Beach(preferred time): 07:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Galgibaga Beach: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
92.72% of people who visit Agonda include Galgibaga Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
24.49% of people start their Galgibaga Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Galgibaga Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Galgibaga Beach
People normally club together Rock Formations and Palolem Beach while planning their visit to Galgibaga Beach.