How to Reach Agonda
- By Air: The International tourists can reach Agonda from Dabolim airport(Goa International Airport) that is about a 90-minutes drive away from the town.
- By Train: Agonda is only a few kilometres from Canacona station, although main train services stop at Margao station, about an hour’s drive away.
- By Bus: Regular buses depart from the Canacona bus station for Agonda (about 20 minutes). Buses from Chaudi and Marao are available few times a day.
- By Local Transportation: You can roam around Agonda on tuk-tuks that usually stand near the churches in the state during the daytime.
- By Scooters: You can easily find Motorbikes and scooters that are offered for rent, both by house owners and by tuk-tuk/motorbike guys near the church.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Agonda. The most preferred mode of transport in Agonda is Working from Home.
Average distance: 14 km Average time: 37.67 min
Motorbike 25%Motorbike 3 min Overall average time for 2 kms 3 min
Car 25%Driving 50 min Overall average time for 35 kms 50 min
Walking 25%Walking 50 min Driving 10 min Overall average time for 5 kms 60 min
|Benaulim to Agonda||7.08 km||7 mins|
|Panaji to Agonda||20.98 km||20 mins|
|Pune to Agonda||107.17 km||1 hour 47 mins|
|Mangalore to Agonda||116.07 km||1 hour 56 mins|
|Mumbai to Agonda||176.87 km||2 hours 56 mins|
|Vadodara to Agonda||244.11 km||4 hours 4 mins|
|Indore to Agonda||265.78 km||4 hours 25 mins|