How to Reach Agonda
- By Air: The International tourists can reach Agonda from Dabolim airport(Goa International Airport) that is about a 90-minutes drive away from the town.
- By Train: Agonda is only a few kilometres from Canacona station, although main train services stop at Margao station, about an hour’s drive away.
- By Bus: Regular buses depart from the Canacona bus station for Agonda (about 20 minutes). Buses from Chaudi and Marao are available few times a day.
- By Local Transportation: You can roam around Agonda on tuk-tuks that usually stand near the churches in the state during the daytime.
- By Scooters: You can easily find Motorbikes and scooters that are offered for rent, both by house owners and by tuk-tuk/motorbike guys near the church.