How to Reach Agonda, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Agonda
- By Air: The International tourists can reach Agonda from Dabolim airport(Goa International Airport) that is about a 90-minutes drive away from the town.
- By Train: Agonda is only a few kilometres from Canacona station, although main train services stop at Margao station, about an hour’s drive away.
- By Bus: Regular buses depart from the Canacona bus station for Agonda (about 20 minutes). Buses from Chaudi and Marao are available few times a day.
- By Local Transportation: You can roam around Agonda on tuk-tuks that usually stand near the churches in the state during the daytime.
- By Scooters: You can easily find Motorbikes and scooters that are offered for rent, both by house owners and by tuk-tuk/motorbike guys near the church.
Are you looking for a Agonda travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Agonda
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Agonda. The most preferred mode of transport in Agonda is Working from Home.
Average distance: 14 km Average time: 37.67 min
Motorbike 25%Motorbike 3 min Overall average time for 2 kms 3 min
Car 25%Driving 50 min Overall average time for 35 kms 50 min
Walking 25%Walking 50 min Driving 10 min Overall average time for 5 kms 60 min
How to Reach Agonda from Nearby Cities
|Benaulim to Agonda||7.08 km||7 mins|
|Panaji to Agonda||52.4 km||2 hours 45 mins|
- How to reach Sanguem
- How to reach Kulem
- How to reach Bainguinim
- How to reach Panaji
- How to reach Ankola
- How to reach Arambol
- How to reach Kankavli
- How to reach Udupi
- How to reach Mangaluru
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai