Partagal Matha TempleCurrently Open
- Address: The Banks Of Kushavati River, Agonda, India Map
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Partagal Matha(monastery) headquarters earlier existed at Bhatkal in 1476 AD. Later (after the Samadhi of Swami Shrikanta Tirtha) it shifted to Partagali village on the banks of the sacred river Kushavati in Goa known as Gokarn-Partagali Mutt. Popularly known as Bramhasthan, this mutt is also called as Jeevothan Mutt after the name of Swami Jeevothan Tirtha. Close by is the banks of the Talpona river. This monastery is also one of the 24 mathas of the Dvaita order, a system established by Madhvacharya in the 13th century AD.
Partagal Matha Temple Hours
- The best time to visit the temple would be from 06:00 am to 02:00 pm.
How to Reach Partagal Matha Temple
- By Bus or taxi
- Partagal Matha Temple Address: The Banks Of Kushavati River, Agonda, India
- Time required to visit Partagal Matha Temple: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!