Are you looking for what to do in Agonda?
PLACES TO SEE
- Agonda Beach: Visit the beach for which Agonda is most famous for. A quiet fishing village for most of the year, Agonda beach transforms itself into a fairly high-end, family oriented, yoga-loving Goa beach resort for five months over the November through March season.
- Conco Island: Visit this beautiful island that is named as Monkey Island as it was inhabited by monkeys that lived in the adjacent forests.
- Partagal Matha Temple: Situated on the banks of the Kushavati River, Partagal Matha Temple is one of the famous religious centres of Agonda.
- Rock Formations: Wonder at the rock formations between Palolem Beach and Agonda Beach were formed millions of years ago due to the lashing of sea waves.
THINGS TO DO
- Canyoning: The canyoning trip on Agonda beach will take you into the jungle approximately 1-2 hours away where you will be following the river canyon downstream by rappling (abseiling) down waterfalls and jumping off the rocks into deep river water.
- Goa Jungle Adventure: Book for the jungle trips that are called Goa Jungle Adventure. The companies take tourists from the Canancona area of Goa including Palolem Beach, Patnem Beach and Agonda beach on these day trips.
Below we have a list of things to do in Agonda and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Agonda getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Agonda with confidence.