Chini Ka Rauza2542 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ram Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282007, India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Monument, Family And Kids, Tomb
Chini Ka Rauza is the Tomb of Allama Afzal Khan Mullah, a poet and Emperor Shah Jahan’s Prime minister, which was built, in 1635. The tomb is built in rich glazed tiles said to be imported from China. The Rauza is a funerary monument dedicated to the famous poet and scholar, Afzal Khan who died in Lahore in the year 1639. The tomb faces to city of Mecca and is situated close to the river Yamuna.
Chini Ka Rauza Travel Tips
- The monument is usually closed during national and local holidays.
- Winter (November- January) is the best time to visit this monument.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chini Ka Rauza
- Free entry
Chini Ka Rauza Hours
- Chini Ka Rauza is open from dawn – dusk every day.
How to Reach Chini Ka Rauza
- Train: Yamuna Bridge Railway Station.
- Balanghaj Railway Station.
- Hotel Ajay International
- Kesarr Kiitchen
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Agra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Agra and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.6% of people who visit Agra include Chini Ka Rauza in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50% of people start their Chini Ka Rauza visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Chini Ka Rauza
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chini Ka Rauza