Events and Festivals in Agra
- Taj Mahotsav Agra is the most famous festival in Agra and occurs for ten days during February. Expect lots of arts, crafts, culture and classical song and dance by some of India’s most famous artists when attending this festival.
- Ram Barat celebrates the marriage procession of Sri Ram and is very popular local festival in Agra.
Trip plans for Agra
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Agra
Agra Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Agra
Save 7%Private Tour: Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour3 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs
The beauty of the Taj Mahal varies from dawn to dusk. Visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise shrouded in mists and bathed with a soft...
Save 4%Viator Exclusive: Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour, Dine with a View and Optional Photographer26 Reviews
Duration: 12 Hrs
Enjoy a high-class experience that combines a privately guided tour of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort with dining at the 4-star ...
Save 7%Private Tour: Day Trip to Agra from Delhi including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort236 Reviews
Duration: 14 Hrs
Step back in time and discover the glory of the Mughal Empire of India on this private day trip to Agra from Delhi. See ancie...
Save 7%Full-Day Private Taj Mahal and Agra City Tour3 Reviews
Duration: 12 Hrs
Visit three UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Agra with your own private guide on a full-day tour that includes lunch and time f...
- Events & Festivals in Tundla
- Events & Festivals in Fatehpur Sikri
- Events & Festivals in Firozabad
- Events & Festivals in Gokul
- Events & Festivals in Vrindavan
- Events & Festivals in Shikohabad