Events and Festivals in Agra
- Taj Mahotsav Agra is the most famous festival in Agra and occurs for ten days during February. Expect lots of arts, crafts, culture and classical song and dance by some of India’s most famous artists when attending this festival.
- Ram Barat celebrates the marriage procession of Sri Ram and is very popular local festival in Agra.
Trip plans for Agra
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Agra
Agra Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Agra
Save 7%Private Tour: Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour3 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs
The beauty of the Taj Mahal varies from dawn to dusk. Visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise shrouded in mists and bathed with a soft...
Save 7%Sunrise Taj Mahal Agra Private City Tour10 Reviews
Duration: 12 Hrs
Pack in three World Heritage Sites into one day with this private Taj Mahal sunrise tour. Not only will you see the Taj Mahal...
11-Hour Agra Day Tour: Sunrise and Sunset of Taj Mahal18 Reviews
Duration: 11 Hrs
Visit Agra to experience the stunning sunrise and sunset of Taj Mahal. Your experienced local guide will reveal all the secre...Book Now
Save 9%Private Tour: Essentials of Agra Day Tour2 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Discover the glory of the Mughal Empire of India on this private day tour of Agra. Visit the Taj Mahal, the most famous build...
- Events & Festivals in Fatehpur Sikri
- Events & Festivals in Vrindavan
- Events & Festivals in Gwalior
- Events & Festivals in Alwar
- Events & Festivals in Gurgaon
- Events & Festivals in Delhi