Guru Ka TalCurrently Open [Closes at 07:30 pm]
- Address: Guru Ka Taal, Mathura Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282007, India
- Timings: 06:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-5622601717
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Gurudwara, Historical Site, Family And Kids
The Guru Ka Tal is originally the Sikhs place of worship which was once visited by one of the ten revered Gurus of Sikhism. The ninth Sikh Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji voluntarily surrendered to the Mughal Emperor Aurangazeb in an act of great courage and defiance at the very spot. Later a Gurudwara was built at the spot to mark its importance. The Gurudwara is very well maintained and a perfect place to experience peace. The Guru Ka Tal is of great historic importance and is a much recommended place for visit in Agra.
- Parking is readily available outside the Gurudwara.
- Visit the Gurudwara at the time of sunrise or sunset to truly experience its beauty.
- You can also contact on +91 5622603051.
- Free meals are available for everyone at the Gurudwara Langar.
- Free entry
- Train: Billoch Pura Railway Station
- Raja Ki Mandi Railway Station
- Bus: ISBT agra bus station
- Anjana Cinema Bus Stand
- D Cafe
- Girraj Dhaba
- Shri Shyamji Foods
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Agra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Agra and book an accommodation of your choice.
39.52% of people who visit Agra include Guru Ka Tal in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
52.69% of people start their Guru Ka Tal visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Guru Ka Tal
91.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Guru Ka Tal
It's a place of worship.. Having great significance in the Heart and Mind of those who have believe in God.. Must visit if you are in Agra or near by... Happy Travelling... One Life...
Very old religious gutudwara for all religion. Made with white marble and beautiful architecture and very big place. Everyone should visit if you're coming to agra.
Nice n clean Historical place and maintained to remind all old memories n time of our guru's at first look. Once go and feel the presence of Devine power with all old look
Historical gurdwara. Very beautiful and Peaceful. Must visit if you are in Agra. Langar was very tasty.
A must visit spiritual place at Agra. Located on NH (mathura road).