How to Reach Agra
HOW TO GET TO AGRA
- By Air: You can fly to Agra’s Kheria Airport during peak season,flights to Agra are mainly from the Delhi airport.
- By Train: A better option might be to reach Agra by train as it is on the main train line between Delhi-Mumbai and Delhi-Chennai routes. There are a number of train stations in Agra, with the main one being Agra Cannt.
- By Road: You can also get to Agra from Delhi in about 4-5 hours or book a taxi online. With the construction of New Yamuna Express way, journey time from Delhi to Agra is expected to reduce. You can also reach by Agra by bus.
HOW TO GET AROUND AGRA
- When it comes to getting around Agra, electric buses, electric tempos and tongas are recommended, especially if you are going to the Taj Mahal, where cars are not allowed. Otherwise, take a walk through the city, experience the sites and check out curio shops.
- Car rental is also available to get around.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Agra. The most preferred mode of transport in Agra is Bike.
Average distance: 22 km Average time: 67.5 min
Bike 50%Bike 120 min Overall average time for 40 kms 120 min
Car 50%Driving 15 min Overall average time for 4 kms 15 min
* Some of the data on this page is powered by Numbeo