Kalakriti Cultural And Convention CentreCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: 41/142, A/1, Fatehabad Road, VIP Road to Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-5624045370
- Ticket Price: 1000 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show, Concert, Convention Center, Family And Kids
The Kalakriti Cultural & Convention Centre of Agra is a live concert for the hosting of exceptional shows and demonstrations of the rich cultural and historical heritage of India. The show chiefly includes the featuring of the Sanskritik Natyashala, which is an exclusive exhibitional programme illustrating the vast diversities of the cultural aspects in India and the features of the Historical Empires that ruled in India.
The Kalakriti Centre is highly facilitated and provided with the ultimate mechanisms of visual and audio comfort for the vast multitude of national and international audience. The prime facilitation features include state of the world lighting, illumination and visual effects infrastructure to accentuate the visual ambience, along with extensive Dolby Digital Surround Sound System to enhance the audio influence. The concert hall has a large and comfortable accommodation for almost 600 seats, which are enabled with language selection systems to listen to mechanically interpreted versions of the ongoing performance.
- Besides the cultural performances, the Kalakriti Centre is also facilitated for the hosting of international conferences, business ventures, product launch schemes, educative and informational promos, as well as for hosting various social receptions.
- Given are prices for Silver seats.
- Silver: 1000 INR
- Gold: 1200 INR
- Platinum: 1500 INR
- Maharaja: 8000 INR per 2 person
- These prices are subject to changes. Please refer official website or call before visiting.
- Show starts at 6:45 pm every day.
- Show duration is approximately 80 minutes.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Agra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Agra and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.2% of people who visit Agra include Kalakriti Cultural And Convention Centre in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
40% of people start their Kalakriti Cultural And Convention Centre visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kalakriti Cultural And Convention Centre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kalakriti Cultural And Convention Centre
Good performance from the cast. Price is on the higher side for the content. Staff lack integrity. I and my kids were asked to sit three rows behind our actual seats. On questioning it the staff asked us to cancel and leave!!!
Great place to see how marble inlay work is being done since hundreds of years. It's also a great place to buy marble table tops and other things made of marble with great inlay work and all handmade. Among their customers has been former president Bill Clinton. They also conduct a show every evening with the eternal love story of Taj Mahal.
It is worth visit at least once. I feel that the stage is far too limited to show the epic. It would have been much more interesting if they made it more spectacular and focusing on historical side more than just romance.
High quality with high price. But MUST SEE. Don't miss. Wonderful live performance. Great live show.
A very good musical with great dance performances. The storyline seemed fictitious.