Kinari BazaarCurrently Closed
- Address: Kinari Bazar, Hing ki Mandi, Mantola Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282003, India
- Timings: 11:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Market, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Streets
Kinari Bazaar - Review
Kinari Bazaar is a colorful shopping street with both wholesale and retail shops. The bazaar is located in Chandni chowk behind the Sunehri Masjid. Its street is famous for its wedding wear along with exclusive wedding accessories. The street has something for all religions, be it an Islam, Hindu or English wedding. After a visit to the Sunehri Masjid or the Gurudwara Sisganj, do pay a visit to this bazaar as it is just around the corner.
Kinari Bazaar Information
- Most shops in the bazaar don’t accept cards.
- Use Public transport to get to the place as parking may not be available.
Kinari Bazaar Ticket Prices
- Free entry
Kinari Bazaar Hours
- Individual shop timings may vary.
How To reach Kinari Bazaar by Public Transport
- Train: Agra Fort Station
- Agra City Station
- Bus: Bijli Ghar Bus Stand
- Buddh Vihar Bus Stop
Restaurants Near Kinari Bazaar
- Jainith Restaurant
- Hotel Ajay International
- The Silk Route
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Agra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Agra and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kinari Bazaar
28.03% of people who visit Agra include Kinari Bazaar in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
51.22% of people start their Kinari Bazaar visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kinari Bazaar
87.1% of people prefer walking in order to reach Kinari Bazaar