Mankameshwar TempleCurrently Open [Closes at 10:30 pm]
- Address: Lahor Gali, Daresi Rd, Near Jama Masjid, Sita Ram Colony, Sheb Bazar, Mantola, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282003, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9634161833
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Mankameshwar Temple - Review
Mankameshwar temple is a Shiv temple wherein it is believed that prayers prayed wholeheartedly are always granted. It is also believed that when Goddess Sita was taking a dip in the water she prayed to lord Shiv, as there wasn’t a temple around at that time, lord Ram built the Mankameshwar Temple on the banks of River Yamuna. The temple on the whole is a very peaceful place with an enchanting atmosphere.
Mankameshwar Temple Information
- Respect Hindu traditions and customs by wearing modest clothes and removing footwear outside temple.
Mankameshwar Temple Opening and Closing Hours
- Mangal Arti: 5am
- Abhishek Arti: 6am
- Mangala Darshan: 6:30am to 6:45am & 6:45am to 7:00am
- Shringar Darshan: 8:30am to 10:30am & 9:00am to 10:30am
- Raj bhog Darshan: 11:30am to 12:00pm & 11:30am to 12:00pm
- Utthapan: 5:00pm to 6:30pm & 5:15pm to 6:15pm
- Sandhya Darshan: 7:00pm to 9:00pm & 6:45pm to 8:30pm
How To reach Mankameshwar Temple by Public Transport
- By Bus: PWD bus station is a short walk away.
- By Train: Agra Fort Railway station is very close by.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi/rickshaw.
Restaurants Near Mankameshwar Temple
- Hotel Ajay International
- Gopal Das Pethewale
- Surya Namkeen and Ghajak
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Agra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Agra and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Mankameshwar Temple
95% of people who visit Agra include Mankameshwar Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
27.63% of people start their Mankameshwar Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mankameshwar Temple
75.14% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mankameshwar Temple
Mankameshwar Temple Map
Mankameshwar Temple Trips
Mankameshwar Temple, Agra Reviews
Nice temple to have eternal peace. One will love to sit there and chant mantras
The divine temple of Lord Mankameshwar is at Rawatpara area in Agra city. It is among those very ancient temples that are dedicated to Lord Shiva and is very unique in the terms that it is covered with silver metal. The age-old belief is that Lord Shiva founded the swaroop of shivlinga himself in the Dwapara era at the time when Lord Sri Krishna was very young. For the darshan of child form of Lord Krishna, Shiva left the Mount Kailash and descended to reach Gokul, and at this place, he stopped to take rest. Lord Shiva stayed here at night and meditated at the Mankameshwar, on the banks of Shamshaan Yamuna which is believed to be here at that time
A temple of Great lord Shivay Strict rule for entrence ::- for men - lungi and Kurta/t-shirt for women - suit ke saath ghagra/peticoat or saari/dhoti. Timing Morning to 12:45 Pm after this bade Maharaj ji ki Aarti start
Ancient temple of Lord Shiva where you get full spiritual satisfaction. Lord Shiva here showers full blessing and grants all favors.
One of the four main temple situated on the four corners of Agra dedicated to Lord Shiva. Mankameshwar temple is bit hard to find if you are coming for the first time so do ask from localities. Parking is not available here. Mahant Yogesh puri is actually very positive monk so try to get his blessings necessarily. Well maintained & grandeous structure of the temple definately make you fall in love with it. Har Har Mahadev🚩
All QuestionsMankameshwar temple
- St Stephen R C Church
- Holy Redeemer R C Church
- Elim Pentecostal Family Church
- Clydebank Library
- Dalmuir Illuminations
- Clydebank Methodist Church
- Yoker Railway Station
- A Walking Tour Of Clydebank - Day Tours
- The 543 Club
- Empire Clydebank
- St Joseph's R C Church, Faifley Rd, Clydebank
- Moniques Live Fish Foods Aquarium, Pond & Reptile Supplies
- Titan Crane Clydebank
- Clydebank Station