Mankameshwar TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: Lahor Gali, Daresi Rd, Near Jama Masjid, Sita Ram Colony, Sheb Bazar, Mantola, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282003, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9634161833
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Mankameshwar temple is a Shiv temple wherein it is believed that prayers prayed wholeheartedly are always granted. It is also believed that when Goddess Sita was taking a dip in the water she prayed to lord Shiv, as there wasn’t a temple around at that time, lord Ram built the Mankameshwar Temple on the banks of River Yamuna. The temple on the whole is a very peaceful place with an enchanting atmosphere.
- Respect Hindu traditions and customs by wearing modest clothes and removing footwear outside temple.
- Mangal Arti: 5am
- Abhishek Arti: 6am
- Mangala Darshan: 6:30am to 6:45am & 6:45am to 7:00am
- Shringar Darshan: 8:30am to 10:30am & 9:00am to 10:30am
- Raj bhog Darshan: 11:30am to 12:00pm & 11:30am to 12:00pm
- Utthapan: 5:00pm to 6:30pm & 5:15pm to 6:15pm
- Sandhya Darshan: 7:00pm to 9:00pm & 6:45pm to 8:30pm
- By Bus: PWD bus station is a short walk away.
- By Train: Agra Fort Railway station is very close by.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi/rickshaw.
- Hotel Ajay International
- Gopal Das Pethewale
- Surya Namkeen and Ghajak
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Agra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Agra and book an accommodation of your choice.
48.57% of people who visit Agra include Mankameshwar Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
43.65% of people start their Mankameshwar Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mankameshwar Temple
62.34% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mankameshwar Temple
Historic temple of Bhagwan shiv along with shiv ardhnageshwar roop. You can feel positive surrounding. Don't forget to try parshad burfi one of the tasty burfi.
Awesome place. Though quite hidden in the narrow lanes, but a must visit temple.
A Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiv
Difficult to find but awesome place
Nice temple to have eternal peace. One will love to sit there and chant mantras