Mankameshwar TempleCurrently Open [Closes at 10:30 pm]
- Address: Lahor Gali, Daresi Rd, Near Jama Masjid, Sita Ram Colony, Sheb Bazar, Mantola, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282003, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9634161833
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
About Mankameshwar Temple, Agra
Mankameshwar temple is a Shiv temple wherein it is believed that prayers prayed wholeheartedly are always granted. It is also believed that when Goddess Sita was taking a dip in the water she prayed to lord Shiv, as there wasn’t a temple around at that time, lord Ram built the Mankameshwar Temple on the banks of River Yamuna. The temple on the whole is a very peaceful place with an enchanting atmosphere.
Mankameshwar Temple Information
- Respect Hindu traditions and customs by wearing modest clothes and removing footwear outside temple.
Mankameshwar Temple Opening and Closing Hours
- Mangal Arti: 5am
- Abhishek Arti: 6am
- Mangala Darshan: 6:30am to 6:45am & 6:45am to 7:00am
- Shringar Darshan: 8:30am to 10:30am & 9:00am to 10:30am
- Raj bhog Darshan: 11:30am to 12:00pm & 11:30am to 12:00pm
- Utthapan: 5:00pm to 6:30pm & 5:15pm to 6:15pm
- Sandhya Darshan: 7:00pm to 9:00pm & 6:45pm to 8:30pm
How To reach Mankameshwar Temple by Public Transport
- By Bus: PWD bus station is a short walk away.
- By Train: Agra Fort Railway station is very close by.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi/rickshaw.
Restaurants Near Mankameshwar Temple
- Hotel Ajay International
- Gopal Das Pethewale
- Surya Namkeen and Ghajak
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Agra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Agra and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Mankameshwar Temple
90.77% of people who visit Agra include Mankameshwar Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
27.44% of people start their Mankameshwar Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mankameshwar Temple
75.41% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mankameshwar Temple
Mankameshwar Temple Map
Mankameshwar Temple Trips
Mankameshwar Temple, Agra Reviews
Lord's Shiva Divine place,easy to reach there but parking not available. Very famous, older and peace of mind place.Har Har Mahadev .... DARSHAN.
Do not go with person vehicle. Ca not enter in temple if wearing pant and shirt shalwar kurata for men dhoti kurta or towel allowed and for women sari/ dhoti
First time I have visit at place, place is really really good. I don't wishes will be fulfilled or not but it will relax your mind. Such a peace full, divive place.
Jai maha kal
Good temple for worship of Lord Shiva One of the famous temples of Agra
All QuestionsMankameshwar temple
- Summit One Gallery
- Christ Anglican Church
- St Jude's Catholic Church
- Mountain Retreat Lrng Center
- Trotwood Administrative Offices
- Bethlehem Temple Apostolic Church
- Vining Airport
- Abraham Baptist Church
- Chapel Hill Mbc
- Mission Prayer & Praise Publishing
- New Beginnings Lutheran Church
- Tower Of Deliverance Fellowship
- Texas San Antonio Mission
- Defense Contract Services
- Baby Boi Entertainment