Mankameshwar Temple3168 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lahor Gali, Daresi Rd, Near Jama Masjid, Sita Ram Colony, Sheb Bazar, Mantola, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282003, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9837030732
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Mankameshwar temple is a Shiv temple wherein it is believed that prayers prayed wholeheartedly are always granted. It is also believed that when Goddess Sita was taking a dip in the water she prayed to lord Shiv, as there wasn’t a temple around at that time, lord Ram built the Mankameshwar Temple on the banks of River Yamuna. The temple on the whole is a very peaceful place with an enchanting atmosphere.
Mankameshwar Temple Travel Tips
- Respect Hindu traditions and customs by wearing modest clothes and removing footwear outside temple.
Mankameshwar Temple Hours
- Mangal Arti: 5am
- Abhishek Arti: 6am
- Mangala Darshan: 6:30am to 6:45am & 6:45am to 7:00am
- Shringar Darshan: 8:30am to 10:30am & 9:00am to 10:30am
- Raj bhog Darshan: 11:30am to 12:00pm & 11:30am to 12:00pm
- Utthapan: 5:00pm to 6:30pm & 5:15pm to 6:15pm
- Sandhya Darshan: 7:00pm to 9:00pm & 6:45pm to 8:30pm
How to Reach Mankameshwar Temple
- By Bus: PWD bus station is a short walk away.
- By Train: Agra Fort Railway station is very close by.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi/rickshaw.
- Hotel Ajay International
- Gopal Das Pethewale
- Surya Namkeen and Ghajak
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Agra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Agra and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.36% of people who visit Agra include Mankameshwar Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
43.65% of people start their Mankameshwar Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mankameshwar Temple
62.34% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mankameshwar Temple