Marble EmporiumCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: 18/1, Gwalior Road, Opposite BSNL Office, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
- Timings: 08:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9410613616
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts
Marble Emporium - Review
The marble emporium is located quite close to the Taj Mahal in Agra. The emporium has remarkable fine marble art on display. You are also allowed to purchase your choice of art work at the emporium. The magnificent collection on inlay work and crafted marble is indeed worth having a look at. The art of ‘Parchin Kari’ is used extensively in all these ornament designs and the finest example of this art form is the Taj Mahal. Many a celebrities and famous personalities have visited the Marble Emporium to view and purchase these fine pieces of art.
Marble Emporium Information
- The emporium sells beautiful marble trays, table tops, lamps etc.
Marble Emporium Ticket Prices
- Free entry
Marble Emporium Opening and Closing Hours
- Given timings are for 7 days of the week.
How To reach Marble Emporium by Public Transport
- Bus: DC Nand Plaza Bus Stop.
- You can also use a Rickshaw or a taxi to move around in the city.
Restaurants Near Marble Emporium
- Vedic Restaurant
- Lakshmi Vilas
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Agra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Agra and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Marble Emporium
52.99% of people who visit Agra include Marble Emporium in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
56.37% of people start their Marble Emporium visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Marble Emporium
94.88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Marble Emporium