Mehtab Bagh3575 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Taj Mahal, Near, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Nagla Devjit, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-5622227261
- Ticket Price: 100 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids, Fountain
Mehtab Bagh, otherwise known as the moonlight garden is a magnificent piece of greenery with 25 fountains to add to its beauty. The garden is located on the opposite bank of the sumptuous mausoleum recognized as the Taj Mahal. The Bagh was reconstructed to save the Taj from the erosion that could be caused by sand blown from the River Yamuna. Having such a strategic location, the garden exhibits a spectacular view of one of the Seven Wonders of the World. At this very spot in Agra, history and beauty unite to create this iconic view for its visitors.
Mehtab Bagh Travel Tips
- You have to pay 25 INR extra to enter the Bagh with a camera.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mehtab Bagh
- Indians, SAARC (Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Maldives and Afghanistan) and BIMSTEC Countries (Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Myanmar): 5 INR
- Others: 100 INR
- Children below 15 years: Free
- Camera Fee: 25 INR
How to Reach Mehtab Bagh
- Train: Yamuna Bridge Railway Station
- Bus: Agra Local Bus Stand
- Taj Restaurant
- Cafe Coffee Day - Taj Mahal Eastern Gate
- The Oberoi Amarvilas
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Agra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Agra and book an accommodation of your choice.
50.74% of people who visit Agra include Mehtab Bagh in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
56.44% of people start their Mehtab Bagh visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mehtab Bagh
87.34% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mehtab Bagh