Mehtab Bagh, Agra
About Mehtab Bagh, Agra
Mehtab Bagh, Agra - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Taj Mahal, Near, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Nagla Devjit, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001
Ticket Price: 100 INR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 39.2K times in trip plans
Garden, Family And Kids, Fountain
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Mehtab Bagh, otherwise known as the moonlight garden is a magnificent piece of greenery with 25 fountains to add to its beauty. The garden is located on the opposite bank of the sumptuous mausoleum recognized as the Taj Mahal. The Bagh was reconstructed to save the Taj from the erosion that could be caused by sand blown from the River Yamuna. Having such a strategic location, the garden exhibits a spectacular view of one of the Seven Wonders of the World. At this very spot in Agra, history and beauty unite to create this iconic view for its visitors.
Mehtab Bagh Information
- You have to pay 25 INR extra to enter the Bagh with a camera.
Mehtab Bagh Ticket Prices
- Indians, SAARC (Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Maldives and Afghanistan) and BIMSTEC Countries (Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Myanmar): 5 INR
- Others: 100 INR
- Children below 15 years: Free
- Camera Fee: 25 INR
How To reach Mehtab Bagh by Public Transport
- Train: Yamuna Bridge Railway Station
- Bus: Agra Local Bus Stand
Restaurants Near Mehtab Bagh
- Taj Restaurant
- Cafe Coffee Day - Taj Mahal Eastern Gate
- The Oberoi Amarvilas
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Agra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Agra and book an accommodation of your choice.
Mehtab Bagh, Agra Reviews - Write a Review
Good to go before actually getting to the Taj. It's always good to view things from different perspectives – same for the Taj Mahal! The Mehtab Bagh was quiet, serene and a lovely place to have long conversations and simply enjoy the company you're with, while basking in the view of the Taj from across the river. I would strongly recommend going to this park on top of the actual visit to Taj Mahal.
Admire the Taj Mahal from this place; good place for an evening/sunset visit. Indulge in the "Taj in the background" photoshoots or just chill and soak in the beauty of Taj.
Awesome place under development. Great view of Taj Mahal specially during sunset.
Good place but nothing intresting here If have short of tym then dnt visit here
Decent place to visit.. very good view of taj Mahal from here...
- Nearby Attractions
- Bhagwati Dhaba
- Joney's Place
- Itc Mughal
- Tomb Of Akbar The Great Area
- Dilli Haat, West Kidwai Nagar
- Chandni Chowk
- Red Fort
- Same Day Trip Taj Mahal(taj Mahal Day Tours)
- Agra Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Agra
- What to See in 48 Hours in Agra
- What to See in 72 Hours in Agra
- How to Spend 5 Days in Agra
- How to Spend 6 Days in Agra
- How to Spend 7 Days in Agra