Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj BaghCurrently Closed
- Address: Dayalbagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282005, India
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-5622570196
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Landmark, Monument, Family And Kids
Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh - Review
The Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Baghis a monument that stands as a tribute to the commendable work of Huzur Swamiji Maharaj also referred to as Shiv Dayal Singh Seth, in Agra. The magnificent structure of the monument stands erect on a beautiful garden as a memory of the Radha Soami Satsang cult which was based a combination of ethics and principles of Sikhism, Buddhism, Christianity and Hinduism.
Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh Information
- The Garden also has a prayer house where a lot of events take place.
- Accommodation can be arranged on advance notice. Charges will be applicable.
- Beware of touts posing as associates and employees of Swami Bagh.
Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh Ticket Prices
- Free entry.
Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh Opening and Closing Hours
- Open 7 days of the week.
How To reach Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh by Public Transport
- Train: Belanganj Railway Station
- Agra City Station
- Bus: Sultangunj Crossing Bus Stop
- Anjana Cinema Bus Stand
Restaurants Near Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh
- Achman Restaurant
- Panchratan Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Agra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Agra and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh
53.34% of people who visit Agra include Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
43.39% of people start their Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh