Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj BaghCurrently Open
- Address: Dayalbagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282005, India
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-5622570196
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Landmark, Monument, Family And Kids
The Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Baghis a monument that stands as a tribute to the commendable work of Huzur Swamiji Maharaj also referred to as Shiv Dayal Singh Seth, in Agra. The magnificent structure of the monument stands erect on a beautiful garden as a memory of the Radha Soami Satsang cult which was based a combination of ethics and principles of Sikhism, Buddhism, Christianity and Hinduism.
Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh Travel Tips
- The Garden also has a prayer house where a lot of events take place.
- Accommodation can be arranged on advance notice. Charges will be applicable.
- Beware of touts posing as associates and employees of Swami Bagh.
Entrance Ticket Details For Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh
- Free entry.
Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh Hours
- Open 7 days of the week.
How to Reach Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh
- Train: Belanganj Railway Station
- Agra City Station
- Bus: Sultangunj Crossing Bus Stop
- Anjana Cinema Bus Stand
- Achman Restaurant
- Panchratan Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Agra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Agra and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.13% of people who visit Agra include Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh in their plan
66.67% of people start their Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh