Soami Bagh Temple14 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Soamibagh, Dayal Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282005, India Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-7014999761
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Soami Bagh temple is one of a kind, given that it is not only one of the most beautiful and intriguing structures around, but rather the story attached with it is very inspiring. It is dedicated to Radha Soami who believed in the unity of mankind as a whole, regardless of one’s religion and that is what he promoted in this place. The temple is undoubtedly a spiritual destination for people of different faith who come here to understand and unite with the divine oneness. The temple is incomplete though as its construction began in 1900s and went on for century after which it is left unfinished. On your visit here, you will get to interact with other devotees and be a part of its practices like “Satsang” and spiritual talks.
Soami Bagh Temple Travel Tips
- Dress modestly
- All visitors should remove their shoes before entering the temple.
- Be discreet and respect the privacy of worshippers when taking photos of the attraction.
Entrance Ticket Details For Soami Bagh Temple
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Soami Bagh Temple
- Bus Station- City Bus Stop.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Agra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Agra and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Soami Bagh Temple Address: Soamibagh, Dayal Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282005, India
- Soami Bagh Temple Contact Number: +91-7014999761
- Soami Bagh Temple Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Soami Bagh Temple(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Soami Bagh Temple: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.18% of people who visit Agra include Soami Bagh Temple in their plan
70% of people start their Soami Bagh Temple visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Soami Bagh Temple
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Soami Bagh Temple
People normally club together Samadhi Swamiji Maharaj Bagh and Kd Paliwal Park while planning their visit to Soami Bagh Temple.