St. George's Cathedral
- Address: Station Road, Near Jeet Singh Stadium, Sadar Bazar, Agra Cantt, Idgah Colony, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral
It often surprises people to find out that there's a historical attraction in Agra that is not Mughal or Hindu. This elegant Protestant Church of clean lines was built in 1828 in neo-Gothic style. Inside are commemorations to British soldiers who died while serving in India. The church is usually not open to the public but can be visited on Sunday mornings during mass. It is one of the oldest churches in the city.
St. George's Cathedral Travel Tips
- Permission is required to enter the church during off hours.
St. George's Cathedral Hours
- The church is usually closed, but Sunday Mass is at 9am.
How to Reach St. George's Cathedral
- Drive to here, take an auto rickshaw or tonga.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Agra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Agra and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.56% of people who visit Agra include St. George's Cathedral in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
73.08% of people start their St. George's Cathedral visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St. George's Cathedral
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. George's Cathedral
St. George's Cathedral Reviews & Ratings
Peaceful and prayerful place.
Pls tell the opening tym
Very good app.