Famous for its crystal clear waters, Aguadilla is a tropical paradise to behold. Located at the north-western tip of Puerto Rico, this city offers you a myriad of sandy beaches to relax. If you’re a thrill seeker, the island also offers various activities like scuba diving, surfing, ice skating and whale watching. It can also be a great place to practice your Spanish, or the more popular Spanglish!
Essential travel information and Aguadilla tips for your visit
- Aguadilla is mostly always rainy, so remember to carry your umbrellas.
- Like any tropical haven, sunblock is essential.
- Remember to wear comfortable shoes because the pavements can really tire your feet.
- Use a GPS navigation system because streets may not be properly labelled.
- If you are renting a car, remember to take all your valuables with you when you park it. It may be broken into.
- Drive cautiously as other drivers on the road can be rash.