Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink, AguadillaCurrently Open
- Address: Paseo Colon, Plaza Placido Acevedo, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7878195555
- Ticket Price: 13 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Arena, Family And Kids
About Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink, Aguadilla
The Aguadilla Ice Skating Arena (AISA) is a multi-use centre and is the only ice skating facility in the Caribbean area. The AISA also hosts various establishments and stores as well as a dinner room, two meeting rooms, music room and the popular ice skating rink. If you are looking for something fun to do with the entire family, a visit to the Aguadilla Ice Skating Arena would prove to be a delightful experience. Also, the view here is fantastic and is the perfect place to hang out with friends. Have an enjoyable time at the Aguadilla Ice Skating Arena.
Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink Information
- There are no guides or instructors so only experienced skaters should visit the rink.
- Socks are required for skates which are rented.
- Wear long pants, a sweater and most importantly, socks inside as it is cold.
- Gloves and socks can be rented for $3 each.
- All sessions are 1 hour in duration with a gap of 30 minutes between sessions.
- The rink is open on public holidays as well.
- The rink can also be hired for birthday parties and other social events.
Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink Ticket Prices
- The ticket prices are inclusive of skate rental.
- Non-skating individuals can enter for free.
Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink Opening and Closing Hours
- Daytime sessions start at 10am, 11.30am, 1pm, 2.30pm, 4pm, and 5.30pm.
- Evening sessions start at 7pm, 8.30pm, and 10pm.
How To reach Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink by Public Transport
- Rented Car or Taxi.
Restaurants Near Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink
- Atlas Micro Winery Wine and Sushi Bar
- Cafeteria Chano
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Aguadilla before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aguadilla and book an accommodation of your choice.
Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink, Aguadilla Reviews
It's OK, but doesn't have much to give.. The only thing that's good.. It's right next to the beach, they have some local rest close by to eat
Lively music, bartenders are very friendly
Needs some physical improvement but the rink was perfect.
Great environment! The views are fantastic, especially the sunsets.
Its a nice place to go. They should have ice skating teachers for the kids, though
All Questionsaguadilla ice skating rink
- Attractions near Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink
- Parque Colon