Aguadilla Ice Skating RinkCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: Paseo Colon, Plaza Placido Acevedo, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7878195555
- Ticket Price: 13 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Arena, Family And Kids
Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink - Review
The Aguadilla Ice Skating Arena (AISA) is a multi-use centre and is the only ice skating facility in the Caribbean area. The AISA also hosts various establishments and stores as well as a dinner room, two meeting rooms, music room and the popular ice skating rink. If you are looking for something fun to do with the entire family, a visit to the Aguadilla Ice Skating Arena would prove to be a delightful experience. Also, the view here is fantastic and is the perfect place to hang out with friends. Have an enjoyable time at the Aguadilla Ice Skating Arena.
Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink Information
- There are no guides or instructors so only experienced skaters should visit the rink.
- Socks are required for skates which are rented.
- Wear long pants, a sweater and most importantly, socks inside as it is cold.
- Gloves and socks can be rented for $3 each.
- All sessions are 1 hour in duration with a gap of 30 minutes between sessions.
- The rink is open on public holidays as well.
- The rink can also be hired for birthday parties and other social events.
Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink Ticket Prices
- The ticket prices are inclusive of skate rental.
- Non-skating individuals can enter for free.
Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink Hours
- Daytime sessions start at 10am, 11.30am, 1pm, 2.30pm, 4pm, and 5.30pm.
- Evening sessions start at 7pm, 8.30pm, and 10pm.
How To reach Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink by Public Transport
- Rented Car or Taxi.
Restaurants Near Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink
- Atlas Micro Winery Wine and Sushi Bar
- Cafeteria Chano
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Aguadilla before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aguadilla and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink
58.35% of people who visit Aguadilla include Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
66.67% of people start their Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink
92.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink
Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink Trips
Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink, Aguadilla Reviews
Great mojitos nice view. Family oriented place with a great menu to enjoy. Good parking area, easy bathroom access and recreational areas like the ice skating plus a skate park.
Awful! Still closed after Hurricane Maria. 1yr later.
I haven't been here yet.
Currently Closed after being hit by Hurricane Maria. Will not open until further notice ☹️
The kids love it