Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink, Aguadilla
Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink, Aguadilla - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Paseo Colon, Plaza Placido Acevedo, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Ticket Price: 13 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 2.2K times in trip plans
Sport, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink, Aguadilla
The Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink is a multi-use facility and has distinction of being the only ice skating rink in the entire Caribbean region. The rink is owned and maintained by the city government. The ice skating rink has the capacity to hold close to 300 people at one time.
The day and evening ice skating sessions are accompanied by music for visitors while they skate. In fact, the evening skating session also have a laser and light show as well as a fancy mirror ball to transport you to the Disco era.
Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink Information
- There are no guides or instructors so only experienced skaters should visit the rink.
- Socks are required for skates which are rented.
- Wear long pants, a sweater and most importantly, socks inside as it is cold.
- Gloves and socks can be rented for $3 each.
- All sessions are 1 hour in duration with a gap of 30 minutes between sessions.
- The rink is open on public holidays as well.
- The rink can also be hired for birthday parties and other social events.
Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink Ticket Prices
- The ticket prices are inclusive of skate rental.
- Non-skating individuals can enter for free.
Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink Opening and Closing Hours
- Daytime sessions start at 10am, 11.30am, 1pm, 2.30pm, 4pm, and 5.30pm.
- Evening sessions start at 7pm, 8.30pm, and 10pm.
How To reach Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink by Public Transport
- Cars are available for hire.
- Taxis are also available to tourists for travel.
Restaurants Near Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink
- Atlas Micro Winery Wine and Sushi Bar
- Cafeteria Chano
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Aguadilla before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aguadilla and book an accommodation of your choice.
Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink, Aguadilla Reviews - Write a Review
It's OK, but doesn't have much to give.. The only thing that's good.. It's right next to the beach, they have some local rest close by to eat
Needs some physical improvement but the rink was perfect.
Great environment! The views are fantastic, especially the sunsets.
Its a nice place to go. They should have ice skating teachers for the kids, though
Great place to hang out with family or friends