Crash Boat BeachCurrently Open
- Address: End of Rt. 458, Off Rt. 107, Aguadilla PR 00603, Puerto Rico
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-7878911005
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Boating, Nature
About Crash Boat Beach, Aguadilla
Crash Boat is widely regarded as one of the most popular surfing beaches in Aguadilla, as well as the most photographed owing to the stunning landscape that surrounds it. The beach is not only home to sea shells and a few pieces of driftwood; tourists will also be able to set their sights on fishermen and their old fishing nets.
The name of the beach is said to originate from it being used earlier by the United States Air Force. It served as a small port with a pier where boats would dock to rescue downed airplanes.
There are a few limestone caves located proximate to the beach, and should be visited. Also, the beach’s claim to fame is the fact that it is a popular place for surfing. In fact, it has won two International Surfing Association championships – in 1968 and 1988.
Crash Boat Beach is actually divided into sections - the south section of the beach provides sheltered swimming while the north section offers tourists the chance to indulge in snorkelling. You can also spot a few kayakers in the vicinity.
Crash Boat Beach Information
- Be sure to equip yourself with the appropriate gear before engaging in water sport activities like snorkelling and kayaking.
- Follow the instructions of the guides before embarking on adventure sports.
- Do carry your camera to capture some beautiful shots.
- The beach provides bathrooms for bathing and personal use.
- It also provides parking facilities for visitors.
How To reach Crash Boat Beach by Public Transport
- You could hire a car from a local transport hiring agency.
- There are buses which can transport you to the beach.
Restaurants Near Crash Boat Beach
- Pisco Chicken
- Mizu Sushi & Charcoal Bar
- among others
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Aguadilla before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aguadilla and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Crash Boat Beach
95% of people who visit Aguadilla include Crash Boat Beach in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50.85% of people start their Crash Boat Beach visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Crash Boat Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Crash Boat Beach
Crash Boat Beach Map
Crash Boat Beach Trips
Crash Boat Beach, Aguadilla Reviews
Beautiful beach. Calm waters. There’s a ledge you can jump off of. One of the nicest places to visit in PR!
Crystal clear water. Smooth sand. Long pier, which is great for jumping into the clean and warm waters. I highly recommend you check this beach out when în Puerto Rico. You won't be disappointed.
Pretty beach with crystal clear water. Head to the right to get out of the crowd. The beach front fish market all the way to the right had amazing fried fish
One of the best places in the entire world. Come and enjoy this area, leave your trash.
Beautiful beach before maria. I was lucky to had been there 2 days before Maria n was able to have great memories on videos
All QuestionsCrash boat beach
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames
- Saints Peter And Paul Catholic Church
- First Evangelical Free Church
- Christ Apostolic Faith Temple
- Baha'i Faith
- Cy Stephens Auditorium
- The Salt Company
- Zumwalt Station Park
- US Army Recruiting
- Chinese Evangelical Free Church Of Ames
- Clyde Williams Field
- Albrecht Christopher Asst
- Korean Christian Reformed Church