Crash Boat Beach, Aguadilla
Crash Boat Beach, Aguadilla - Address, Phone Number
Address: End of Rt. 458, Off Rt. 107, Aguadilla PR 00603
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 4.4K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Beach, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Boating, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Crash Boat Beach, Aguadilla
Crash Boat is widely regarded as one of the most popular surfing beaches in Aguadilla, as well as the most photographed owing to the stunning landscape that surrounds it. The beach is not only home to sea shells and a few pieces of driftwood; tourists will also be able to set their sights on fishermen and their old fishing nets.
The name of the beach is said to originate from it being used earlier by the United States Air Force. It served as a small port with a pier where boats would dock to rescue downed airplanes.
There are a few limestone caves located proximate to the beach, and should be visited. Also, the beach’s claim to fame is the fact that it is a popular place for surfing. In fact, it has won two International Surfing Association championships – in 1968 and 1988.
Crash Boat Beach is actually divided into sections - the south section of the beach provides sheltered swimming while the north section offers tourists the chance to indulge in snorkelling. You can also spot a few kayakers in the vicinity.
Crash Boat Beach Information
- Be sure to equip yourself with the appropriate gear before engaging in water sport activities like snorkelling and kayaking.
- Follow the instructions of the guides before embarking on adventure sports.
- Do carry your camera to capture some beautiful shots.
- The beach provides bathrooms for bathing and personal use.
- It also provides parking facilities for visitors.
How To reach Crash Boat Beach by Public Transport
- You could hire a car from a local transport hiring agency.
- There are buses which can transport you to the beach.
Restaurants Near Crash Boat Beach
- Pisco Chicken
- Mizu Sushi & Charcoal Bar
- among others
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Aguadilla before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aguadilla and book an accommodation of your choice.
Crash Boat Beach, Aguadilla Reviews
- Attractions on TripHobo
- Castillo De San Juan De Las Aguilas
- Park Saletynski
- Playa Del Sombrerico
- La Pava De La Balsa
- Centro Formacion Santa Eulalia Aguilas
- Pico Del Aguilica
- Apuestasdemurcia.es - Alegria De La Huerta
- Apuestasdemurcia.es - Salon El Puerto
- Aguilas De Los Collados
- Apuestasdemurcia.es - Aguilas Plaza