El ParterreCurrently Open
- Address: Between Calle Jose de Diego and Calle Munoz Rivera, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Nature
El Parterre - Review
El Parterre is a serene landscaped plaza in Aguadilla. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the place is believed to be one where Christopher Columbus supposedly got down to refresh himself and his crew during his arrival on the island in the year 1493. A peaceful place in the city, El Parterre has a natural spring nearby. This spring used to be the source of drinking water for Spanish soldiers during wars.
Head over to the plaza in the morning with a book in hand or visit in the evening to witness a glorious sunset.
El Parterre Information
- There are souvenir shops around the plaza. Do buy some gifts for your loved ones.
- You will find small eateries selling authentic Puerto Rican dishes around the plaza.
- Situated right across the beach. So you can head over to the beach for a quick dip in the ocean.
How To reach El Parterre by Public Transport
- Located within walking distance from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Aguadilla before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aguadilla and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting El Parterre
95% of people who visit Aguadilla include El Parterre in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
44.59% of people start their El Parterre visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see El Parterre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting El Parterre
El Parterre Map
El Parterre Trips
El Parterre, Aguadilla Reviews
Nice place, food and drinks across the street. Rompeolas, Francachela, Boca Loca nearby as well.
I was raised playing around this place. It's one of the most beautiful place in town. You want calm and to relax, go here, sit and listen to the birds, watch the water stream and just observe.
It is small and quaint. Cute historical park near the beach to stroll through.
Patrimonio del Estado. Located in Aguadilla. Historic place to visit.
Peaceful and fun place to be, great for activities or relaxing. The only problem are the homeless in the area to using drugs in the open.
All QuestionsEl parterre
- Julia Renate Ingebrigtsen
- Vjolla Elisa Emiri
- Finn Herman Torgersen
- Teater Winther Petter Gåre Søraunet
- Norli Karl Andre
- Marit Haug
- Jin Strand Ferrer
- Journalist Charlott Oddsdotter Schoultz
- Kristina Karlsen's Illustrasjons Firma Brekke
- Alice Lima De Farria
- Realbillball Morten Andreas Fagerli
- Christian Gustafsson Service
- Nina Toft
- Madeleine Park/The Black Cube
- Kalle Kuusava