Events and Festivals in Aguadilla
- January: Aguadilla celebrates Velorio de Reyes in the month of January with religious ceremonies for the Three Kings. Religious hymns, festivities and prayers are a part of this occasion.
- April: Festival de la Chiringa or the kite festival is celebrated in April with food kiosks, music and of course, kite flying.
- May: The Verano Crashboat Beach Summer festival is celebrated in May with much aplomb on the Crashboat Beach. The day-long festival includes scintillating performances by the island’s top music reggae, salsa, meringue and Spanish rock bands. There are also some sports competitions like kayaking, volleyball, swimming and sailing, and even a dance competition.
- November: The Patron Saint festival is celebrated in the month of November. Along with religious processions, there is a lot of music and dance, food and spectacular parades.
Trip plans for Aguadilla
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Aguadilla
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Aguadilla
- Events & Festivals in Cabo Rojo
- Events & Festivals in Dorado
- Events & Festivals in San Juan
- Events & Festivals in Carolina
- Events & Festivals in Palmas Del Mar
- Events & Festivals in Fajardo