How to Reach Aguadilla
HOW TO GET TO AGUADILLA
- By Air: Several popular airlines have flight to Aguadilla like Lufthansa, JetBlue and Martinair. 140 international flights depart from the Rafael Hernandez airport situated there.
- By Taxi: You can take a cab car from San Juan to reach Aguadilla and the journey should take you approximately 2 hours.
HOW TO GET AROUND AGUADILLA
- On Foot: This is the best way to see the tourist attractions of the city. It will give you a chance to shop for unique souvenirs, try different food, and take in the scenery at the beautiful beaches that Aguadilla has to offer.
- By Passenger Vans (Publicos): This will be the cheaper way if you plan to visit a lot of attractions. It’s a popular mode of transport in Aguadilla.
- By Car: You can rent a car to travel around if you wish to travel the length and breadth of it, a facility you can avail at the airport itself.
- By Taxi: Taxis are also available to travel around the city.
- By Cycle: Cycling is a great option and will give you a chance to really enjoy your surroundings. And the best part is, no holiday weight gained in the process of enjoying your sojourn.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Aguadilla. The most preferred mode of transport in Aguadilla is Car.
Average distance: 17.87 km Average time: 30 min
Car 66.67%Driving 30 min Overall average time for 17.87 kms 30 min