Las Cascadas Water ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: PR-2, Aguadilla, 00603, Puerto Rico
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7878190950
- Ticket Price: 25 USD
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Park, River, Family And Kids
When in Cascadas de Aguadilla with your kids, you have to visit the Las Cascadas Water Park in puerto rico. It is the biggest water park in the Caribbean and boasts of several rides that both, children as well as adults can enjoy. Attractions within the Aguadilla water park include:
- Crazy River
- Wave Pools
- Kiddie Pool
- The Bomb (speed slide)
- Water Tunnel
- Activity Pool
- Aquatic Tunnel
- Marine Serpent
- Speed Slides
- The Maze
- The Twister
- Tropical Lazy River
Definitely worth spending half a day with your family.
Las Cascadas Water Park Travel Tips
- Carry a change of clothes with you and don’t forget to apply waterproof sunscreen.
- Kids in diapers are not allowed
- cascadas de aguadilla telefono +1-7878190950/ +1 787-819-1030
Entrance Ticket Details For Las Cascadas Water Park
Las cascadas water park prices -
- Adults: $24.95
- Children 4-12: $22.95
- las cascadas de aguadilla precios for Children 3 or less: Free
- Senior Citizens (54-74): $12.95
- Senior Citizens 75 or more: Free
- Cascada de aguadilla price for handicapped: $11.95
- Las cascadas parking tickets: $3.00
- Lockers: $5.00
- Floaters/Tubes: Free
Las Cascadas Water Park Hours
Las cascadas de aguadilla water park timing -
- Monday - Friday: 9:30 am – 8 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 am – 8 pm
How to Reach Las Cascadas Water Park
- Visit by Passenger van or hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Aguadilla before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aguadilla and book an accommodation of your choice.
52.38% of people who visit Aguadilla include Las Cascadas Water Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
93.75% of people start their Las Cascadas Water Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Las Cascadas Water Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Las Cascadas Water Park
Las Cascadas Water Park Reviews & Ratings
Great place to go to the water park lots to do & has restaurants lockers & restrooms. They have beach chairs canopies picinic tables & chairs. A lot of fun for all ages would recommend.
Great. The food is kind of average and expensive, but the water park is really fun.
Awesome place. Baseball field and water park
Too bad its closed
Not open since Maria.
Do you sell season passes? If so, what are the prices and what are the regulations?Answer Report Abuse
You may call on 1 787-819-1030 to know if season passes for Las Cascades Water Park are available.Report Abuse