Are you looking for what to do in Aguadilla?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
- Aquatica Dive & Surf - Lessons, certifications, and tours, this shop and its staff is one of the best ways to see Aguadilla.
- Bowling (Aguadilla Bowling Centre) – Computerised and with a cafeteria.
- Ramey Skating Park – The only concrete skating rink in Puerto Rico.
- Aguadilla Ice skating arena – The only such facility in the Carribean.
- Las Cascadas waterpark – Largest one in the Carribean.
- Punta Borinquen Golf Course – Built for, of all people, President Eisenhower.
Below we have a list of things to do in Aguadilla and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Aguadilla getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Aguadilla with confidence.