Amdavad Ni Gufa69 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Opposite L.D Engineering, Gujarat University campus, CEPT campus, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009, India Map
- Timings: 04:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-7926308698
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids
The popular art gallery got its name from its unique architecture which was designed to provide a cave-like experience. Greatly resembling a cave which means Gufa in Hindi, this art gallery is the proud host of an exclusive collection of one of the most celebrated artists of the era- M.F. Hussain. While Hussain stands as the central figure in the gallery, B.V. Doshi - a prominent architect and engineer holds the flag for bringing this place to life. This is perhaps the reason why it is also called as Hussain Doshi Gufa.
Art lovers and painters will get a lot of inspiring stuff to see and feast on here. The gallery is sprawled in the surrounding of Center for Environment Planning and Technology which is easily accessible by the city. Come here to check out its various attractions including the numerous short films showed through projectors and various paintings.
Entrance Ticket Details For Amdavad Ni Gufa
- Free entry
How to Reach Amdavad Ni Gufa
- Bus Station- Gujarat University
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ahmedabad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ahmedabad and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Amdavad Ni Gufa Address: Opposite L.D Engineering, Gujarat University campus, CEPT campus, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009, India
- Amdavad Ni Gufa Contact Number: +91-7926308698
- Amdavad Ni Gufa Timing: 04:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Best time to visit Amdavad Ni Gufa(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Amdavad Ni Gufa: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.06% of people who visit Ahmedabad include Amdavad Ni Gufa in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
91.23% of people start their Amdavad Ni Gufa visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Amdavad Ni Gufa
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Amdavad Ni Gufa
People normally club together Sidi Bhashir Mosque and Jama Masjid while planning their visit to Amdavad Ni Gufa.
hello, can this place be booked for an exhibition of personal artwork by a design student? If yes, then please tell how?Answer Report Abuse
Any student can visit gufa on sundayAnswer Report Abuse
ENTRY FEES? BECAUSE ON SOME SITES IT IS SHOWING ENTRY FEEES FREE AND ON SOME ENTRY FEES IS BEEN SHOWN 300.Answer Report Abuse
Hello, Is this place is open today by 4 pm.. Please share all details.. as on google it shows that currently closedAnswer Report Abuse
The place is open from 4 pm to 8 pm all days of the week, except Monday.Report Abuse