- Address: Makarpura, GIDC Naroda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382330, India
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Lake, Picnic Spot, Bird Watching
Naroda Lake - Review
A beautiful secluded space in the lap of nature, Naroda Lake is often deemed to be the mini version of Kankaria lake nestled near the city of the Ahmedabad. The place is decked with plenty of charms including numerous rides and lush green surrounding. The soothing and calming atmosphere only add to it. Families can always come here for a peaceful outing session and spend some quality time together. The place is perfect for picnicking and bird watching too. Even shutterbugs are also found teetering around to get the perfect shot of its sunsets. To add more to it, there are small food joints in the area to eat from during your this natural escape.
Naroda Lake Information
- Can bring some snacks to eat while visiting.
- Camera for picture clicking is must.
How To reach Naroda Lake by Public Transport
- By Bus: Naroda Terminus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ahmedabad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ahmedabad and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Naroda Lake
1.62% of people who visit Ahmedabad include Naroda Lake in their plan
36.36% of people start their Naroda Lake visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Naroda Lake
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Naroda Lake
People normally also visit Karai Dam while planning their trip to Naroda Lake.
Naroda Lake Map
Naroda Lake, Ahmedabad Reviews
There is entry fee about 15 to 20 rs for adult and parking charge about 5 to 10 rs. Ride are available, Nice place , control room also available for help. Good place
Nice place for all age people. This place we can find relax. Children can find play area. It's one of the place for family.
Nice place to go with child and family also. Here is a lack with a small amusement park and local food and low cost shoping is possible near by.
Is so so beautiful. I love it. Is so nice. It’s bast in Ahmedabad and also in world.
Best place to visit in naroda
All QuestionsNaroda lake
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows