Vaishnodevi TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: Siddhachal Vatika, Sabarmati, Ahmedabad- 380005, Gujarat, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
About Vaishnodevi Temple, Ahmedabad
This temple is not one of the most important tourist hotspots of Ahmedabad but is not anything less in comparison to the other beautiful monuments here. This temple is a perfect replica of the original Vaishno Devi Temple in Jammu. It will fulfill all your desires of a visit to Vaishno Devi once you visit this place. It will simply erase all your regrets of not being able to visit the original shrine.
This temple even has the look of the original one and is built on a mock hill instead of the high peaks in Jammu. This hill replica is made with the help of an overlapping rough stony pattern. The unusual feature of this temple that is the only thing different from the original temple is that this temple at one part is in the shape of a circular tower, which looks like some old castle. This is built in yellow sandstone like many other temples in Gujarat. The temple interiors have beautiful carvings and many sculptures of Gods and Godesses. The prime deity here is Shakti in its Vaishno avatar.
This place is surrounded by lovely natural surroundings making the backdrop no less picturesque than that of the original temple. There are also sprawling gardens surrounding this temple. You can surely go and enjoy a little time here with your family on a trip to Ahmedabad.
Vaishnodevi Temple Information
- Footwear is not allowed inside the temple.
- Photography is allowed for free inside the temple.
Restaurants Near Vaishnodevi Temple
- Gorbandh Restaurant
- Bandhan Restaurant
- Shri Maruti Nandan Kathiyawadi Garden Restaurant
- Kake Da Dhaba
- Shiv Shakti Dhaba
- Classic Corner Restaurant
- The Waterside
- Hira Mishtann
- Sardar Soda Shop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ahmedabad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ahmedabad and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Vaishnodevi Temple
95% of people who visit Ahmedabad include Vaishnodevi Temple in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
35.28% of people start their Vaishnodevi Temple visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Vaishnodevi Temple
94.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vaishnodevi Temple
Vaishnodevi Temple Map
Vaishnodevi Temple Trips
Vaishnodevi Temple, Ahmedabad Reviews
Very very very good temple
Beautiful statue of Vaishnodevi
All QuestionsVaishnodevi temple
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows