Camas DaraichCurrently Open
- Address: Sleat, Scotland, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids
Situated close to the Point of Sleat lighthouse on Sound of Sleat beach, this short route gives an absolutely fascinating picture of the beach. While walking on the beach, one can feel the waves coming back and forth gently touching the feet. When the weather is clear and pleasant, this route is a paradise worth visiting. The nearby lighthouse looks more beautiful during the sunsets. Randomly lying rocks and low tides make the beach even more sensuous.
Camas Daraich Travel Tips
- Not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Do carry sunscreen with you.
- Take nice long stroll near the beach.
How to Reach Camas Daraich
- Hire a car or rent a taxi.
- You can also reach the place by walk.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sleat before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sleat and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Camas Daraich Address: Sleat, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Camas Daraich Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Camas Daraich(preferred time): 07:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Camas Daraich: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Sleat include Camas Daraich in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
45% of people start their Camas Daraich visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Camas Daraich
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Camas Daraich
People normally club together Coille Dalavil and Duncan House while planning their visit to Camas Daraich.