How to Reach Sleat
- By Air: Glasgow and Edinburgh are the nearest international airports with connecting domestic flights reaching till Inverness Airport. From Inverness Airport, buses, cars and taxis are available for Sleat.
- By Bus: Buses disembark from Buchanan Bus station to Mallaig ferry terminal reaching till Armadale pier. From the pier, connecting buses and taxis for Sleat are available. Also buses can be taken from Inverness bus station to Sleat.
- By Train: Trains depart on a daily basis from Glasgow Central Station and Queen Street Station in Glasgow to Mallaig Railway station connected by ferries reaching till Armadale pier. From the pier buses, cars and taxis are available till Sleat. Also trains depart form Inverness station to Kyle of Lochlashtrain station connected by taxis and buses till Sleat.
- By Car/By Taxi: Cars and taxis are available from the airports, transit stations and ferry terminals reaching till Sleat. Also they can be hired from the rental services near to the stations and airports.
- By Ferry: Ferries do not directly reach to Sleat but connect from Mallaig to Armadale pier. From the pier, buses and cars/taxis are available for Sleat.
- By Bus: Buses are available and commute within the place.
- By Car/By Taxi: Cars and taxis are available on hire near all the tourist destinations.
- By Cycle: Cycles are available on hire from the bike rental shop within the town.
- By Walk: Explore this beautiful town by taking short random walks. Also all the tourist destinations are within walking distance.