How to Reach Sleat - The Easiest Way to Reach Sleat
- By Air: Glasgow and Edinburgh are the nearest international airports with connecting domestic flights reaching till Inverness Airport. From Inverness Airport, buses, cars and taxis are available for Sleat.
- By Bus: Buses disembark from Buchanan Bus station to Mallaig ferry terminal reaching till Armadale pier. From the pier, connecting buses and taxis for Sleat are available. Also buses can be taken from Inverness bus station to Sleat.
- By Train: Trains depart on a daily basis from Glasgow Central Station and Queen Street Station in Glasgow to Mallaig Railway station connected by ferries reaching till Armadale pier. From the pier buses, cars and taxis are available till Sleat. Also trains depart form Inverness station to Kyle of Lochlashtrain station connected by taxis and buses till Sleat.
- By Car/By Taxi: Cars and taxis are available from the airports, transit stations and ferry terminals reaching till Sleat. Also they can be hired from the rental services near to the stations and airports.
- By Ferry: Ferries do not directly reach to Sleat but connect from Mallaig to Armadale pier. From the pier, buses and cars/taxis are available for Sleat.
- By Bus: Buses are available and commute within the place.
- By Car/By Taxi: Cars and taxis are available on hire near all the tourist destinations.
- By Cycle: Cycles are available on hire from the bike rental shop within the town.
- By Walk: Explore this beautiful town by taking short random walks. Also all the tourist destinations are within walking distance.
Are you looking for a Sleat travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cities Near Sleat
- How to reach Armadale
- How to reach Portree
- How to reach Isle Of Skye
- How to reach Dunvegan
- How to reach Glendale
- How to reach Staffin
- How to reach Kilmuir
- How to reach Inverness
- How to reach St Andrews
- How to reach London
- How to reach Edinburgh
- How to reach Manchester
- How to reach Bath
- How to reach Liverpool
- How to reach Bristol