Sound Of Sleat BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Sleat, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Sound Of Sleat Beach - Review
White sands and clear blue waters define the stunning appearance of Sound of Sleat. Situated besides the hills of Sleat, this beach is very calm and tranquil. The name itself issuggestive of the sounds one can hear over there- the breaking of sea waves at the threshold of rocks, seagulls flying, and soft sand tinkling beneath your feet can touch the core of your heart. The place is often a site for beach activities such as beach games, kayaking, diving and many more. The wide stretch of the beach is often a preferred option for long walks.
Sound Of Sleat Beach Information
- Pack a picnic basket and have a small picnic.
- Take a nice stroll on the beachside.
- Not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Do try to witness the sunrise or sunset on the beach.
How To reach Sound Of Sleat Beach by Public Transport
- Rent a car or hire a taxi.
- A short walk is needed to reach the place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sleat before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sleat and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sound Of Sleat Beach
95% of people who visit Sleat include Sound Of Sleat Beach in their plan
06 AM - 07 AM
54.2% of people start their Sound Of Sleat Beach visit around 06 AM - 07 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sound Of Sleat Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sound Of Sleat Beach