Abell Point MarinaCurrently Closed
- Address: Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-749462400
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Tour, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Cruise, Harbour
Abell Point Marina - Review
The launchpad for sailing trips to the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands, the marina has over 500 wet berths and offers stunning views of the harbour. The unique design of the breakwater allows for some great photo opportunities. The newly developed Marina village is home to a host of restaurants, bars and cafes. Tours from the marina to explore the Whitsunday region are numerous ranging from day trips to longer sailing and diving tours.
Abell Point Marina Information
- There are several places in the marina village offering equipment and services for sailing and diving.
- All major cruise operators have service desks in the area.
How To reach Abell Point Marina by Public Transport
- Bus Stop- Abell Point Marina
Restaurants Near Abell Point Marina
- Barcelona Tapas Bar Cafe
- Sorrento Italian Restaurant & Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Airlie Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Airlie Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Abell Point Marina
95% of people who visit Airlie Beach include Abell Point Marina in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
46.35% of people start their Abell Point Marina visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Abell Point Marina
88.34% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Abell Point Marina
Abell Point Marina Map
Abell Point Marina Trips
1 View3 Days 2 Nights3 Day Trip to Hamilton Island from Hamilton Island
Abell Point Marina, Airlie Beach Reviews
Very good marina with good services. Well laid out and easy to get around.
Lovely, relaxed area. Good food, peaceful. Lovely coastel walkway too
Amazing place. Clean tidy and very organised when catering to thousands of people at once.
Very nice and looking good after the cyclone fixes but still more to get done!!!
Best Marina in Queensland!! Excellent facilities, friendly staff and everything the travelling boatie could want. Short pleasant walk to Airlie Beach Shopping etc. Even courtesy car hire if you need to get heavier bits. Love this place!!!!
All QuestionsAbell point marina
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station