Are you looking for what to do in Airlie Beach?
PLACES TO SEE
- Airlie Beach Lagoon: A man made lagoon in the Airlie Beach waterfront for safe stinger-free swimming. One of the top tourist attractions in Airlie Beach.
- Whitehaven Beach & Hill Inlet: Pristine white sands and stunning views, located on the Whitsunday Island. A day trip here is one of the most popular things to do in Airlie Beach.
- Heart Reef: A beautiful natural formation of coral in the shape of a heart, seen from above in a helicopter or seaplane. The highlight of Airlie Beach tours and attractions and often featured on postcards and brochures of the area.
- Bicentennial Walkway: A beautiful relaxed walk through nature along the coastline with great views of the ocean.
- Whitsunday Great Walk: A hiking and biking route with campsites in the Conway State Forest, requires 3 days to cover.
- Big 4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort: A fun, family friendly resort with numerous accommodation options from campsites to condos within its premises. Big 4 Airlie Beach has numerous fun outdoor and indoor sports and activities.
- Abell Point Marina: A uniquely designed marina with lovely views and the starting point for most cruises to the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands.
- Airlie Beach Community Market: A weekly market that pops up on the Airlie Beach Foreshore each Saturday selling everything from local arts and crafts to fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Sky Dive Airlie Beach: The only skydiving operator in Airlie Beach and one of the most exciting things to do in Airlie Beach, which is one of Australia’s most scenic skydiving zones.
- Conway National Park: A lush green paradise with several picnic area, walkways and a chance to explore the tropical flora and fauna of the mainland.
- Cedar Creek Falls: The perfect day trip from Airlie Beach, the waterfalls flow into a naturally created swimming pool.
- Dingo Beach & Hideaway Bay: Miles and miles of sandy beach and stunning views with water sports and fishing.
- Whitsunday Crocodile Safari (Proserpine): A safari through the wetlands and cruises down the Proserpine River. See the most dangerous crocodiles in the world!
- Paddy’s Shenanigans Irish Bar & Restaurant: An Irish bar with great beer and live music.
- Mama Africa: Nightlife in Airlie Beach is synonymous with this place. Airlie’s hottest nightclub with quirky decor and an energetic vibe.
- Mr. Bones: Touted as one of the best restaurants in Airlie beach wit great food, great views and a warm welcoming atmosphere.
Below we have a list of things to do in Airlie Beach and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Airlie Beach getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Airlie Beach with confidence.