Whitehaven Beach And Hill Inlet, Airlie Beach
About Whitehaven Beach And Hill Inlet, Airlie Beach
Whitehaven Beach And Hill Inlet, Airlie Beach - Address
Address: Whitsunday Island National Park, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802, Australia
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 3.1K times in trip plans
Beach, Island, Tour, Family And Kids, Boating, Cruise
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A beautiful stretch of pristine white sands on the uninhabited Whitsunday Island is the Whitehaven Beach. It is one of the cleanest beaches in Australia. The fine sand on the beach is unique to the area and is known for not retaining heat, making the beach cool and comfortable to walk barefoot.
At the northern end of Whitehaven Beach is this picturesque inlet that offers stunning views of the ocean and beach. A short boat ride from Airlie Beach gets you to Tongue Bay and a short walk up the hill thereafter takes you to Tongue Point, which offers the best views.
The beach and island are protected and situated in the Whitsunday Island National Park. Several cruises and tours operate from Airlie Beach to the Whitsunday Island making the beach easily accessible.
Whitehaven Beach And Hill Inlet Information
- Dogs are not permitted on the beach and cigarette smoking is prohibited.
- The sand is very fine, and can damage electronic equipment such as mobile phones and cameras.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Airlie Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Airlie Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.
Whitehaven Beach And Hill Inlet, Airlie Beach Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Coral Sea Resort
- Pinnacles Resort And Spa
- Whitsundays Sailing Adventures
- Airlie Beach Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Airlie Beach
- What to See in 48 Hours in Airlie Beach
- What to See in 72 Hours in Airlie Beach
- How to Spend 5 Days in Airlie Beach
- How to Spend 6 Days in Airlie Beach
- How to Spend 7 Days in Airlie Beach