How to Reach Aix-en-provence
- By Air: There is no individual Aix-en-Provence and the nearest airports are Marseille or Nice. There are regular flights to these airports from major French cities. Once reached any of these airports, there are shuttle buses (navettes) that take the visitors to the city centre.
- By Train: Aix-en-Provence has TGV (fast speed trains) as well as regular trains that offer connections to Paris- Marseille line and the Genoa - Nice – Barcelona line.
- By Car: Aix-en-Provence can be accesses via the A7, A8, A9 routes.
- By Bus: There is an express coach running from Marseille (St Charles station) to Aix-en-Provence and the journey takes around 40 minutes.
- On Foot: The city is pretty small and can be explored on foot.
- Tourist Bus: There are also private companies that offer tourist buses to get around the major attractions in the city.
- Public Bus: There are very few but public bus efficient lines running through the city.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Aix-en-provence. The most preferred mode of transport in Aix-en-provence is Car.
Average distance: 8 km Average time: 10 min
Car 100%Driving 8 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 8 kms 10 min
|Puyricard to Aix-en-provence||11.25 km||11 mins|
|Rognes to Aix-en-provence||18.65 km||18 mins|
|Velaux to Aix-en-provence||20.98 km||20 mins|
|Allauch to Aix-en-provence||21.38 km||21 mins|
|Marseille to Aix-en-provence||26.68 km||26 mins|
|Lamanon to Aix-en-provence||44.34 km||44 mins|
|Martigues to Aix-en-provence||45.53 km||45 mins|
|Manosque to Aix-en-provence||51.45 km||51 mins|
|Toulon to Aix-en-provence||55.73 km||55 mins|
|Sanary-sur-mer to Aix-en-provence||60.06 km||1 hour 55 mins|