How to Reach Aix-en-provence - The Easiest Way to Reach Aix-en-provence
- By Air: There is no individual Aix-en-Provence and the nearest airports are Marseille or Nice. There are regular flights to these airports from major French cities. Once reached any of these airports, there are shuttle buses (navettes) that take the visitors to the city centre.
- By Train: Aix-en-Provence has TGV (fast speed trains) as well as regular trains that offer connections to Paris- Marseille line and the Genoa - Nice – Barcelona line.
- By Car: Aix-en-Provence can be accesses via the A7, A8, A9 routes.
- By Bus: There is an express coach running from Marseille (St Charles station) to Aix-en-Provence and the journey takes around 40 minutes.
- On Foot: The city is pretty small and can be explored on foot.
- Tourist Bus: There are also private companies that offer tourist buses to get around the major attractions in the city.
- Public Bus: There are very few but public bus efficient lines running through the city.
Are you looking for a Aix-en-provence travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Aix-en-provence from Nearby Cities
|Puyricard to Aix-en-provence||11.25 km||11 mins|
|Rognes to Aix-en-provence||18.65 km||18 mins|
|Velaux to Aix-en-provence||20.98 km||20 mins|
|Allauch to Aix-en-provence||21.38 km||21 mins|
|Marseille to Aix-en-provence||29.85 km||28 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Aix-en-provence
- How to reach Toulon
- How to reach Arles
- How to reach Avignon
- How to reach Hyeres
- How to reach Montpellier
- How to reach Menton
- How to reach Beziers
- How to reach Grenoble
- How to reach Perpignan
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Angers
- How to reach Tours
- How to reach Reims
- How to reach Rennes
- How to reach Le Mans