Terrain Des Peintres383 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Aix-en-Provence, France Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Observatory, Family And Kids
Offering breath-taking view of Mount Sainte Victorie, this is the park where the famous painter of Aix-en-Provence Paul Cézanne spent his afternoons admiring the panoramic view of the Provence and portraying them in his works. Over 28 of his paintings were created here.
Ideal for picnics, hike up to the top with a sketchbook and be a little painter yourself!
Terrain Des Peintres Travel Tips
- Pack your picnic on the visit as there are no eateries available.
Terrain Des Peintres Hours
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Terrain Des Peintres
- Bus no 5 to Les Peintres and then walking.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Aix-en-provence before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aix-en-provence and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Terrain Des Peintres Address: Aix-en-Provence, France
- Terrain Des Peintres Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Terrain Des Peintres(preferred time): 08:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Terrain Des Peintres: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
46.82% of people who visit Aix-en-provence include Terrain Des Peintres in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
27.08% of people start their Terrain Des Peintres visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Terrain Des Peintres
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Terrain Des Peintres
People normally club together Fondation Vasarely and Pavillon De Vendome while planning their visit to Terrain Des Peintres.