Champai & Run TlangCurrently Open
- Address: Champhai, Mizoram 796321, Aizawl, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Village, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Hill
Champai is a trekker’s paradise. Amidst the rhododendrons and the rich greenery, the undulating landscape makes for one of the best views in the world. Ruantlang is a small village, located 5-7 kilometres from Champai which has retained its traditional Miso lifestyle. A visit to this village is like visiting a museum about the culture and heritage of Mizoram.
- Carry appropriate trekking gear and provisions.
- October to May are the best months to visit Champhai, though the area is equally pleasant throughout with a slight chance of the monsoons disturbing sightseeing plans.
How to Reach Champai & Run Tlang
- These places can be reached by car, local taxis, luxury bus as well as Maxi Cab & taxis.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Aizawl before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aizawl and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Champai & Run Tlang Address: Champhai, Mizoram 796321, Aizawl, India
- Champai & Run Tlang Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Champai & Run Tlang(preferred time): 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Champai & Run Tlang: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Aizawl include Champai & Run Tlang in their plan
85.71% of people start their Champai & Run Tlang visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Champai & Run Tlang
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Champai & Run Tlang
People normally also visit Tamdil Lake while planning their trip to Champai & Run Tlang.