Champai & Run TlangCurrently Open
- Address: Champhai, Mizoram 796321, Aizawl, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Village, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Hill
About Champai & Run Tlang, Aizawl
Champai is a trekker’s paradise. Amidst the rhododendrons and the rich greenery, the undulating landscape makes for one of the best views in the world. Ruantlang is a small village, located 5-7 kilometres from Champai which has retained its traditional Miso lifestyle. A visit to this village is like visiting a museum about the culture and heritage of Mizoram.
- Carry appropriate trekking gear and provisions.
- October to May are the best months to visit Champhai, though the area is equally pleasant throughout with a slight chance of the monsoons disturbing sightseeing plans.
How To reach Champai & Run Tlang by Public Transport
- These places can be reached by car, local taxis, luxury bus as well as Maxi Cab & taxis.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Aizawl before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aizawl and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Champai & Run Tlang
95% of people who visit Aizawl include Champai & Run Tlang in their plan
28.45% of people start their Champai & Run Tlang visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Champai & Run Tlang
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Champai & Run Tlang
Champai & Run Tlang Map
Champai & Run Tlang, Aizawl Reviews
All QuestionsChampai & run tlang
- Fortson 4 H Camp
- Zion Baptist Church
- First United Methodist Church
- Camp Classen-Ymca Camp
- River Valley R V Park
- Reed Marine
- Secord Lake Marina
- Good News Camp
- Secord Marine Center
- Gladwin Assembly Of God Church
- Gladwin City Hall
- Wagarville United Methodist Church
- Grace Fellowship Church
- Living Waters Christian Church
- Church Of Christ-Gladwin