Durtlang HillsCurrently Open
- Address: Durtlang, Aizawl, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Waterfall, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Hill, Nature
Durtlang Hills - Review
Durtlang Hills, situated on the northern side of Aizawl, are craggy hills that offer a fine view of this north eastern hill station. Tourists and locals visit the hills for a panoramic view and also often indulge in trekking and hiking. Though you have to trudge a rocky and seemingly dangerous trail, the view from the highest point is breathtaking. While you are at Durtlang, you can also visit the nearby Vantawng waterfall that is a popular tourist attraction.
Durtlang Hills Information
- Might not be an easy trek for elderly people and small children.
How To reach Durtlang Hills by Public Transport
- State transport buses and private cabs will take you Durtlang from Aizawl.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Aizawl before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aizawl and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Durtlang Hills
95% of people who visit Aizawl include Durtlang Hills in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
44.6% of people start their Durtlang Hills visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Durtlang Hills
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Durtlang Hills
Durtlang Hills Map
Durtlang Hills Trips
Durtlang Hills, Aizawl Reviews
All QuestionsDurtlang hills
- Vereinigung D Österreichischen Industrie Ldsgr OÖ
- Posthof - Zeitkultur Am Hafen
- Yacht Club
- Österreichischer Schachbund
- Die Kunstsammlung Des Landes Oberösterreich Im Oö Kulturquartier
- Kirche Der Siebenten-Tags- Adventisten
- Cinematograph Kino-Cafe
- MTB Racing Team - McDonald's Linz
- Stadtbibliothek Linz - AKh
- Joachim Natschläger
- Kunsthandel Runge GmbH & Co
- Bahnhof Linz Ebelsberg
- Stadtbibliothek Linz
- Fritz Aigner