How to Reach Aizawl
- By Air: Aizawl’s domestic airport, the Lengpui Airport connects it to Kolkata, Imphal, Guwahati, through regular flights to and from the city.
- By Train: The nearest railway station is 184kms awayat Silchar, Assam which is accessible by the national Highway 54 which connects Aizawlto cities in and around the state.
- By Taxi/Bus: Visitors can take taxis or buses which are ply to and from Aizawl.
- By Taxi: Traveling around Aizawl and its neighboring villages is possible with the aid of taxis which can be used when sightseeing.
- By Bus: Buses are also available on certain routes in the city.
|Shillong to Aizawl||92.49 km||1 hour 32 mins|
|Guwahati to Aizawl||109.54 km||1 hour 49 mins|
|Thimphu to Aizawl||342.04 km||5 hours 42 mins|
|Kolkata to Aizawl||483.83 km||8 hours 3 mins|
|Chennai to Aizawl||1378.74 km||22 hours 58 mins|
|Delhi to Aizawl||1735.76 km||28 hours 55 mins|
|Pune to Aizawl||2095.02 km||34 hours 55 mins|
|Mumbai to Aizawl||2204.03 km||36 hours 44 mins|