Vantawng FallsCurrently Open
- Address: Serchhip District, Thenzawl, Vanva River, Aizawl, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Waterfall, Family And Kids
Vantawng Falls - Review
One of the highest waterfalls in India, Vantawng is beauty personified. Surrounded by thick bamboo forests that protect this unspoiled, untouched enchantress, Vantawng is truly a sight to behold. The waterfall is two tiered and looks spectacular gushing milky white water in all its glory. Vantawng is located at a distance of 137 kilometres from Aizawl and makes for an unforgettable day trip.
Vantawng Falls Information
- A comfortable viewing tower has been constructed by the government for visitors.
- It is not safe to trek near the waterfall.
How To reach Vantawng Falls by Public Transport
- Tourists can reach by car, local taxis as well as local buses that run from Aizawl.
Restaurants Near Vantawng Falls
- A cafeteria is located close to the falls.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Aizawl before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aizawl and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Vantawng Falls
95% of people who visit Aizawl include Vantawng Falls in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
58.37% of people start their Vantawng Falls visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Vantawng Falls
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vantawng Falls