Vantawng Falls, AizawlCurrently Open
- Address: Serchhip District, Thenzawl, Vanva River, Aizawl, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Waterfall, Family And Kids
About Vantawng Falls, Aizawl
One of the highest waterfalls in India, Vantawng is beauty personified. Surrounded by thick bamboo forests that protect this unspoiled, untouched enchantress, Vantawng is truly a sight to behold. The waterfall is two tiered and looks spectacular gushing milky white water in all its glory. Vantawng is located at a distance of 137 kilometres from Aizawl and makes for an unforgettable day trip.
Vantawng Falls Information
- A comfortable viewing tower has been constructed by the government for visitors.
- It is not safe to trek near the waterfall.
How To reach Vantawng Falls by Public Transport
- Tourists can reach by car, local taxis as well as local buses that run from Aizawl.
Restaurants Near Vantawng Falls
- A cafeteria is located close to the falls.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Aizawl before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aizawl and book an accommodation of your choice.