Anted Ki Mata TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Ajmer Village, Ajmer 305001, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Temple, Historical Site, Family And Kids
This is a spiritual and divine Jain temple that portrays the Digamber sect saints. An annual fair is held here in the month of August on Rakshabandhan day when a variety of activities are held within the temple premises. One can view extraordinary ‘Chabutras’ and ‘Chhatris’, which contain inscriptions with immense historical importance. It shows the Jain Religion’s rich culture and tradition, and is a very calm and quiet place.
- Anted Ki Mata Temple Address: Ajmer Village, Ajmer 305001, India
- Anted Ki Mata Temple Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
13.49% of people who visit Ajmer include Anted Ki Mata Temple in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50% of people start their Anted Ki Mata Temple visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Anted Ki Mata Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Anted Ki Mata Temple
People normally club together Mayo College Museum and Pushkar Lake while planning their visit to Anted Ki Mata Temple.