Brahma's TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Brahma Temple Road, Ganahera, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022, Ajmer, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Brahma is one of the most significant Hindu Gods and the Brahma Temple, Pushkar is a noteworthy religious place where the very god gets worshipped by his devotees. According to the records, the very temple got built in the ancient times by Vishwamitra, an eminent Hindu sage. Later in the 8th century, Adi Shankaracharya renovated the whole and in the 14th century a major part of the same got built. Not only Brahma but Gayatri, his consort also gets worshipped here. The temple looks truly wonderful as it carries red coloured pinnacles and swan like curves. The Brahma Temple, Pushkar got built using marble slabs extensively. On the occasion of Karthik Purnima, the temple gets visited by many devotees every year.
How to Reach Brahma's Temple
- Buses to stop - Chyavanashram Bus Stop
- Brahma's Temple Address: Brahma Temple Road, Ganahera, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022, Ajmer, India
- Brahma's Temple Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
10.28% of people who visit Ajmer include Brahma's Temple in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
66.67% of people start their Brahma's Temple visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Brahma's Temple
90.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Brahma's Temple
People normally club together Foy Sagar Lake and Savitri Temple while planning their visit to Brahma's Temple.