How to Reach Ajmer - The Easiest Way to Reach Ajmer
- By Train: From Delhi, you can either take the overnight train Delhi-Ahmedabad Mail, or the quicker Ajmer Shatabdi Express. Udaipur and Jaipur are also connected.
- By Taxi: Rental taxis from everywhere will charge either per km, or by hour or day.
- By Bus: Jaipur is 90 minutes away if you take the Jaipur- Ajmer expressway; three hours otherwise. Buses to and fro from Pushkar leave from near the Jain Temple.
- Most of Ajmer can be explored by merely walking around, especially the Durgah Bazaar and the Ana Sagar areas. Autorickshaws and cycle-rickshaws will take you around the rest of the place. The autowallas will certainly try to take you to Pushkar… they’re more expensive than the bus though.
Are you looking for a Ajmer travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Ajmer
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Ajmer. The most preferred mode of transport in Ajmer is Motorbike.
Average distance: 6 km Average time: 7.5 min
Motorbike 50%Motorbike 5 min Overall average time for 4 kms 5 min
Car 50%Driving 10 min Overall average time for 8 kms 10 min
How to Reach Ajmer from Nearby Cities
|Jaipur to Ajmer||134.87 km||1 hour 50 mins|
- How to reach Pushkar
- How to reach Antrolli Kalan - Banwarla Road
- How to reach Jaipur
- How to reach Sitapura
- How to reach Jodhpur
- How to reach Chittorgarh
- How to reach Bhangarh
- How to reach Ranthambore National Park
- How to reach Bikaner
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai