Shah Jahan's MosqueCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Dargah Sharif, Ajmer, India
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-1452622173
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site, Observatory, Family And Kids, Architecture
Shah Jahan's Mosque - Review
Shah Jahan's Mosque was built by the Emperor Shah Jahan so as to fulfil a promise that was made by the legendary Emperor during the time when he went on battle with Mewar. The Mosque itself is a historical and religious delight to the visitors. The Persian inscriptions and the white marbles are the highlights of this Mosque and are truly worth admiring. The arched dome is very fascinating but the thing that makes it truly unique is the fact that the entire thing has been constructed in white and green colours. Visit the mosque to admire the stunning architecture and for a spiritually enriching experience.
Shah Jahan's Mosque Information
- Other contact number: +919829070786
- Photography is not allowed here inside.
- Maintain silence inside the mosque.
- Visit the mosque during the daytime.
How To reach Shah Jahan's Mosque by Public Transport
- The nearest airport is the Jaipur International Airport.
- The nearest railway station is the Ajmer Dargah Junction Station.
Restaurants Near Shah Jahan's Mosque
- Ashirwad palace Restaurant
- Hotel Saheba Palace Restaurant
- Hotel Darbar Palace
- Hotel Iqbal palace
- Davat Restaurant
- Hotel Gulab Palace
- Bhola Hotel And Restaurant
- Chota Rang Mahal
- Silver Leaf Restaurant
- Madina Hotel
- Mahadev Dhaba
- Ambrosia Restaurant
- Elite Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ajmer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ajmer and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shah Jahan's Mosque
78.01% of people who visit Ajmer include Shah Jahan's Mosque in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
57.35% of people start their Shah Jahan's Mosque visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Shah Jahan's Mosque
52.94% of people prefer walking in order to reach Shah Jahan's Mosque