- Address: 3-1 Shinchi, Fuchu, Aki, Hiroshima Prefecture 735-0028, Japan, Aki District
- Phone: +81-822525050
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
About Mazda Hiroshima, Aki District
If you are a person who is extremely enthusiastic about historical places and cars of the ancient time, then this museum located at the heart of the city is a perfect place for you. Excellent architecture and the beauty of the Japanese lamps inside it is one of the reasons to visit here. You need to reserve your tour via phone or internet to get a guided experience here. After crossing the entrance hall, you will be pleased to see the historical designs of previous models. Here, you will get to know and see a lot of cut sections of new as well as old models of this place.
More about Aki District
How To reach Mazda Hiroshima by Public Transport
- Trains- San yo Line to stop-Mukainada station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Aki District before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Aki District and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Mazda Hiroshima
95% of people who visit Aki District include Mazda Hiroshima in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
23.75% of people start their Mazda Hiroshima visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Mazda Hiroshima
92.99% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mazda Hiroshima
Mazda Hiroshima Map
Mazda Hiroshima Trips
Mazda Hiroshima, Aki District Reviews
A nice but pretty small museum. The plant is impressive by its sheer size, but the tour reveals only a short portion of the assembly line, which is pretty interesting to watch, nevertheless. Worth a visit and its free.
In 2008 I bought the car Mazda Demio in the city of Vladivostok. Released in 2004. I want to thank from my heart all the professionals who have created such a wonderful car. Roads in Russia are bad but my Mazda has withstood all the tests with dignity. Great engine, nice design, good speed - all this makes Mazda a wonderful machine. In winter we have temperatures down to -55 degrees, but my Mazda have coped with them. Thanks to all Japanese friends for the high quality, professionalism and dedication!
They offer free visits to the factory and provide a guided tour (also free), it's quite interesting and worth a visit if you are in the area
Glad we made reservations here - seeing the assembly area was well worth the trip (even though no pics allowwd in that part of the tour). Guide was friendly and knowlegeable. We wish the souvenir shop had more options, but otherwise enjoyed the visit.
Fascinating tour, With amazing access to the production line. The guides are attentive, helpful, and well-informed, and speak good English. The site is extraordinary: so large it encompasses the entire manufacturing supply chain, its own power station, and one of the largest bridges in Japan (only for Mazda traffic)
All QuestionsMazda hiroshima
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal