Michi No EkiCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: 1 Chome-9-1 Tsuchizakiminatonishi, Akita, Akita Prefecture 011-0945, Japan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-188573381
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, View Point, Family And Kids, Tower, Observation Deck
About Michi No Eki, Akita
This is basically a view point. There is an observation area 100 metres above the ground, from where you have terrific views of the city and the ocean. The sleek building creates a strange juxtaposition with its surroundings; the area downtown is sort of shabby looking, and creates a contrasting vibe. The tower is also a prominent landmark in the Japanese TV Drama 'Iris'. On the first floor of the tower is a small vegetable and specialty market. On a clear day, you can just about imagine seeing Russian shores over the horizon. It's a great place to catch sunsets.
Michi No Eki Opening and Closing Hours
- Event plaza and main hall closed during new year holidays.
How To reach Michi No Eki by Public Transport
Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Akita before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Akita and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Michi No Eki
95% of people who visit Akita include Michi No Eki in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
47.67% of people start their Michi No Eki visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Michi No Eki
92.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Michi No Eki
Michi No Eki Map
Michi No Eki Trips
Michi No Eki, Akita Reviews
All QuestionsMichi no eki
- Lake 5
- Angling Adventures With Captain Rich Smith
- Life Church Of South Florida
- Miami Exotic Escorts
- Prospect Beach
- Mision Cristiana Maranatta
- Second Chance Missionary Baptist Church
- Miami Airport Cell Phone Parking Lot
- Genesis Yachts
- WB Boat Rentals
- Iglesia Apostolica Del Nombre De Jesus
- Yacht Charter Group Miami
- New Mount Moriah Missionary Baptist Church