Cenote Santa CruzCurrently Open
- Address: Gonzalo Guerrero mz 12 Lt 10, 77776 Akumal, Q.R., Mexico Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +52-9841826052
- Tags: Cave, Family And Kids
Cenote Santa Cruz is a gem of a place and just as the name suggests is a beautiful Cenote consisting of pristine water and stalagmite and stalactites formation. A guided tour of the Cenote would give you the chance to learn more about the absolutely stunning cave formations and how long it actually takes them to grow. Not only would you get to admire the formations but would also get to swim in the natural water cave. Cenote Santa Cruz doesn’t remain overly crowded which is perhaps the reason why it has been able to maintain its serenity. You could wither book for group tours or for private tours and you are sure to cherish this fantastic experience.
How to Reach Cenote Santa Cruz
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Cenote Santa Cruz Address: Gonzalo Guerrero mz 12 Lt 10, 77776 Akumal, Q.R., Mexico
- Cenote Santa Cruz Contact Number: +52-9841826052
- Cenote Santa Cruz Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!