Best Time To Visit Al Hofuf
Al Hofuf has a typical Saudi Arabian desert climate with virtually no rainfall all through the year. The average annual temperature is around 27 – 28 degree Celsius.
- Winter: The months of December to March are the coolest months of the year. The temperature is usually around 17 – 18 degree Celsius and the only rainfall that Hofuf gets in the year is during these months. Night time temperatures may get very chilly at times.
- Summer: April to November is hot and dry. The temperature is usually around 35 degree Celsius, but is known to reach the higher ends of 40 degrees. Rainfall is almost non-existent during this long stretch.
Winter is undoubtedly the best time to visit Al Hofuf. The weather is cooler and some signs of precipitation make it further comfortable. This will also be the peak season as lots of tourists can be seen here with their friends and families in tow.
- 30℉ 0℉
- 10 0
Maximum rain recorded in Al Hofuf is 729.26 mm in March.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Al Hofuf are January, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Al Hofuf is February.
Least humid month in Al Hofuf is June.
- Best time to visit Al Qarah Mountain in Al Hofuf
Best time to visit Qaisariah Souq in Al Hofuf
- Everyday : 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Best time to visit Al Othaim Mall in Al Hofuf
- Best time to visit King Abdullah Environmental Park in Al Hofuf