How to Reach Alajuela - The Easiest Way to Reach Alajuela
- The easiest way to get into Alajuela is by air.The AeropuertoInternacional Juan Santamaría is three kilometers from the city and most tourists land here and take taxis to Alajuela from there. A taxi ride from the airport to the city cost around USD $5.
- If you’re coming from somewhere else around the region, there are buses that run to and from Alajuela’s bus terminal. Check the timetables and fares to see which one is in accordance with your travel plans.
- The best way to see Alajuela is by foot. It’s a compact city with everything within walking distance.
- There are buses that run all over the city and even to the nearby towns. They run every few minutes and cost less than a dollar (USD).
- Taxis too are an efficient way to get from one point to another and are readily available. Orange taxis accept payment in dollars (USD) whereas red taxis only accept the local currency.
Are you looking for a Alajuela travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Alajuela from Nearby Cities
|Orotina to Alajuela||10.78 km||10 mins|
|Heredia to Alajuela||36.01 km||36 mins|
|San jose to Alajuela||39.93 km||39 mins|
|Science hill to Alajuela||281.64 km||4 hours 41 mins|
|Murfreesboro to Alajuela||308.49 km||5 hours 8 mins|
|Tampa to Alajuela||310.59 km||5 hours 10 mins|
|Fort myers to Alajuela||354.57 km||5 hours 54 mins|
|Ann arbor to Alajuela||367.89 km||6 hours 7 mins|
|Green cove springs to Alajuela||400.05 km||6 hours 40 mins|
|Jacksonville to Alajuela||405.03 km||6 hours 45 mins|